Sie sind hier » Barix Barionet 50 «
Barix Barionet 50
Universal, programmable I/O device server with web server, Modbus/TCP and SNMP support. Serial ports, digital I/O and Dallas 1-wire support.
- Relay Output (4x24V)
- Contact Closure Input (4)
- RS-232 Serial Port (1)
- RS-485 Serial Port (1)
- Supply Voltage (9-30V)
The Barionet 50 is a low cost, flexible and multiprotocol capable I/O device server which bridges the real world of sensors and actors with IP Automation and IT management systems. Speaking both SNMP and Modbus/TCP as well as universal ASCII protocols, the Barionet devices are easily integrated into monitoring and management systems.
Designed in Switzerland and installed in thousands of locations internationally, the Barionet has poven itself as a very reliable, versatile product solving interfacing, data collection and control problems effectively, world wide.
Weitere InformationenCommon Applications :
- Temperature monitoring, logging and HVAC control
- Contact closure monitoring
- PV power management
The unit is programmable for stand-alone or connected operation in a powerful control language, enhanced with advanced functions for network communications. The language syntax is very similar to the well known Basic language, so most programmers can instantly craft interface solutions. The built-in web server can serve user specific pages, which can contain data generated by the control program or the various inputs. I/O Interfaces
- On detachable screw terminal blocks:
- 4 relay outputs (30 VDC, 0.5 A)
- 4 digital inputs (dry contacts)
- Dallas 1-WireÂ® interface
- RS-232 (DSub-9 male, 5-wire RXD, TXD, RTS, CTS, GND), RS-485 on detachable screw terminal block as well as on 4 pin extension connector, both with serial speeds from 300 bps to 230 kbps (asynchronous)
- RJ45 10/100 Mbit Ethernet (Autodetect)
- TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, IGMP, AutoIP, IPzatorâ„¢, DHCP, CGI, HTTP web server for control, status and configuration.
- Modbus/TCP, SNMP, CGI, UDP/TCP based ASCII protocol
Power input Case
- 8 LED status indicators
- Extension connector (4 pin: power and RS-485)
- high quality plastic, 135 g,, DIN-rail mount.
- 4.13" x 3.34" x 1.25", 105 mm x 85 mm x 31 mm
Further documentation and software at Barix
- Min. 233 000h acc. to MIL217F at 25°C ambient temperature
PDF Barix Barionet 50 (216.9 kB)
Weitere Produkte finden Sie in diesen Gruppen